Nick comes from a background of logistics and is a great member of the Odd Fellows team. Nick lives in Potterville and enjoys most outdoor activities. In Nick’s spare time he enjoys doing some competitive fishing tournaments and golfing with his fiancée. Nick enjoys working hard and having a good attitude. Nick enjoys working for Odd Fellows because of the company culture.
Random Facts About Nick:
- Favorite Color: Orange
- First Job: McDonalds
- Favorite Holiday: 4th of July with fireworks on the lake.
- Dream Vacation: Trip to Alaska…did we mention he likes the outdoors?
- Favorite Sport and Team: MSU Football
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Biggest Phobia: Snakes
- Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
Phillip was brought to Odd Fellows Contracting through his dad and works hard as a craftsman to ensure that his positive attitude and understanding of the business translate to a wonderful remodeling experience for the client. Phillip lives in Swartz Creek. In his free time he enjoys visiting family or enjoying the great outdoors while hunting. His favorite food is pasta at the Olive Garden.
Random Facts About Phillip:
- Favorite Color: Orange
- First Job: Working asphalt.
- Favorite Movie: Marvel Avengers
- Dream Vacation: Traveling to Europe.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas time. Seeing kids excited.
- Favorite Sport and Team: Baseball
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie? Cake.
- Random Talent: Hidden talent of playing golf.
James was introduced to Odd Fellows Contracting by his brother, Dan (Bronx) who is one of our Project Supervisors. In his free time James helps on his dad and brother’s farm. James lives in Corunna and enjoys hunting in the fall. James respects and owns the Odd Fellows ideals of working hard and paying attention to details.
Random Facts About James:
- Favorite Movie: Any Western movie.
- Dream Vacation: Trip to Alaska.
- Favorite Sport/Team: College Football, University of Michigan.
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Worked at a dog kennel.
- Favorite Season:
- Biggest Phobias: None, he is apparently afraid of nothing.
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie?: Again, is this a pie or a cake?
- Favorite Food: Tacos
- Favorite Restaurant: Red Robin, probably because of the bottomless steak fries…unless of course they make tacos that I wasn’t aware of.
A mutual friend introduced Anthony to Odd Fellows Contracting. Anthony comes with a very positive attitude and high energy. His excitement to learn and good attitude is contagious. He enjoys learning new things and working with his hands. Anthony is the youngest member of the team and joins us from Haslett. He enjoys longboarding and taking road trips. He has had a few longboarding accidents and if you want a painful story, just ask and he may be willing to share. He also enjoys gaming and hiking, and his favorite place to go is Grand Haven.
Random Facts About Anthony:
- Favorite Movie: Dazed and Confused
- Dream Vacation: Trip to New Zealand.
- Favorite Sport/Team: MSU Football
- Favorite Color: Purple
- First Job: Dishwasher at Dennys.
- Favorite Season: Autumn (kind of consistent with many of the guys)
- Biggest Phobias: Getting seriously injured.
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie?: Cheesecake. According to Google, cheesecake is not considered a cake or pie, apparently, it is technically a tart. “The structure of cheesecake is composed of a somewhat pastry shell with a custard-like filling and sometimes contains fruit. Despite the confusing terminology, cheesecake is by no means a cake. Also, since cheesecake isn’t topped with pastry, it cannot be a pie. Cheesecake is, and forever will be, a tart.”
- Favorite Food: Popcorn
- Favorite Restaurant: Apparently, Anthony needs to get out a bit more. Nothing against Subway, just shocking that it is his favorite restaurant with all of the other more fancy options out there!
Jack works for Odd Fellows during the summer months to be part of our amazing team and learn the business. Jack started initially in the summer of 2019. He came to Odd Fellows because he always had enjoyed remodeling and wanted to be part of an award-winning team. Jack brings a great and fun attitude.
Random Facts About Jack:
- Favorite Movie: Step-Brothers
- Dream Vacation: Somewhere in Europe.
- Favorite Sport/Team: The Detroit Lions.
- First Job: Cutting grass.
- Favorite Season: The Fall.
- Biggest Phobias:
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie?: Brownies…which I guess is most like a cake.
- Favorite Food:
- Favorite Restaurant: Black Rock.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas because of the music and traditions. Favorite Michigan Location: Northern Michigan.