Mark lives in Potterville but makes the drive up here to Williamston to be part of the Odd Fellows team as one of our amazing Designers and Estimators. Mark is a Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer through NKBA and a Certified Remodeler through NARI. In Mark’s free time he does a lot of volunteer work for his church. Mark loves helping clients “see” their projects through our 3-D visualization capabilities and to see them get excited about the design possibilities that can take place in their home. Mark brings constant ideas for improvement through processes and procedures to ensure that Odd Fellows is always at the forefront of the remodeling industry to create a wonderful and predictable customer experience.
Random Facts About Mark Dixon
- Favorite Movie: The Star Trek series of movies (old and new).
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Paper Delivery.
- Favorite Food: Steak (He loves Longhorn Steakhouse).
- Favorite Season: Summer.
- Favorite Holiday: Memorial of Christ’s death, one of the most important things in human history.
- Favorite Hobby: Enjoys building cabinetry and furniture.
- Phobia: Acrophobia (fear of heights)
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Split between his wife’s apple pie or cheesecake and homemade ice cream.
- Interesting Fact: Mark loves to cook, the more the merrier. He has fed upwards of 1400 people at a time!
- Dream Vacation: Tahiti