Brian worked prior as a Project Manager and Estimator and is now working in Sales and Marketing with Odd Fellows with the focus on Kitchen and Bath Sales and Design. Brian has previous design experience as well working as a Job Captain for an Architectural Firm and as the Architectural Drafting Manager for a home builder. His favorite part of the job is meeting with customers and potential customers in their homes to talk through their goals and dreams as they seek to improve their home. Brian has been married for about 17 years and has (4) wonderful children that keep him busy with all of their activities. If Brian could travel anywhere, he would choose to do an architectural and food tour of Europe to see all of the different historical sites as well as eat all of the different foods in each of the countries. Brian is active in his Church as well as in a local “garage” cover band.
Random Facts About Brian Taylor
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Worked at a Movie Theater doing concessions and ticket booth.
- Random Talent: Singing and can do a few impressions (ask about his Christopher Walken impression!)
- Favorite Season: Fall. He loves the cooler weather and the tradition of going to Uncle Johns Cider Mill and knowing that the holiday season is just about to start.
- Favorite Sport and Team: Baseball but doesn’t really follow any particular team.
- Phobia: Tight spaces and snakes.
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Cookies