Brian loves the remodeling industry. The ability to make changes to peoples homes and lives through remodeling is a wonderful experience. Brian has previous design experience working as a Job Captain for an Architectural Firm and as the Architectural Drafting Manager for a home builder. His favorite part of the job is meeting with customers and potential customers in their homes to talk through their goals and dreams as they seek to improve their home. Brian has been married for over 20 years and has (4) wonderful children that keep him busy with all of their activities. If Brian could travel anywhere, he would choose to do an architectural and food tour of Europe to see all of the different historical sites as well as eat all of the different foods in each of the countries. Brian is active in his Church and loves spending time with his family and playing board games.
Random Facts About Brian Taylor
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Worked at a Movie Theater doing concessions and ticket booth.
- Random Talent: Singing and can do a few impressions (ask about his Christopher Walken impression!)
- Favorite Season: Fall. He loves the cooler weather and the tradition of going to Uncle Johns Cider Mill and knowing that the holiday season is just about to start.
- Favorite Sport and Team: Baseball but doesn’t really follow any particular team.
- Phobia: Tight spaces and heights.
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Cookies