To Our Valued Clients, Staff, Vendors, and Trade Partners
Undoubtedly you are aware of the concern in our community and around the world due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus. We at Odd Fellows care deeply about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners. We wanted to take a few moments to let you know how Odd Fellows is reacting to the current situation. The health and safety of our community, clients, our employees and our trade partners are very important to us. As a result, we are immediately implementing the following precautionary measures;
Employees and Trade Partners
- Prior to the start of each day all employees will be checked for fever and need to confirm that they do not currently have any symptoms associated with this virus including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Any individual displaying these symptoms is required to stay home.
- We are taking extra precautions by disinfecting our work locations at the beginning and end of each day including; door handles, light switches, faucets, trash receptacles, work surfaces, and company vehicles.
- We are asking that if anyone in a client’s home is displaying any possible symptoms of the illness that Odd Fellows be notified immediately. Any work on a home with a possible infection will be suspended until there are no longer any chances of infection.
- Every individual will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office environment.
- All samples in the office are sanitized each time they are touched.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each day using disposable gloves.
- Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked to immediately leave the office and anything that they have touched will be disinfected.
We share this information today as we care about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners. We will continue to update our policies as the situation changes. Thank you for your patronage!!!