Remodel of both the master and upstairs hallway bathroom including full demolition of each bathroom and updates including the following:
- New vanity including new cultured stone countertops with integrated sinks and new faucets.
- New cultured stone shower in master bathroom with Sterling tub/shower in hallway bathroom including grab bars and new shower fixtures.
- Removal of ceiling soffit/bulkhead with drywall patching.
- New framed mirrors and vanity lighting.
- New bath fans.
- New luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Semi-frameless glass door in shower.
- Full height linen cabinet in master bathroom for storage.
The bathrooms were feeling sad...and outdated. The goal was to update each to bring them up to date and make them feel more welcoming.
Location: Williamston, Michigan
Project Completed: 2023
Designer: Mark Dixon
Foreman: Ian Blandthorn