Tammy’s position at Odd Fellows is “Production Manager”. Prior to Odd Fellows, she was working as the General Manager at a remodeling company. Her favorite part of her job is working with the team to see the customers excitement at the end of the project. Tammy and Brian are the proud (and busy) parents of (8) children. Her favorite sports teams are any team that her children are participating in. Tammy’s dream vacation would be to travel to Tuscany, Italy. While traveling in Michigan she enjoys the Leelanau Peninsula, Black River Area, and Cheboygan where she loves to visit the antique shops.
Random Facts About Tammy:
- Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- First Job: Babysitting
- Favorite Season: Fall. Her favorite holiday is Christmas as it is a day that she knows that the whole family will be together all day to celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Biggest Phobias: Mice and Tight Spaces
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Cheesecake
Shelby works at Odd Fellows Contracting as our Administrative Goddess. She joined Odd Fellows because she was excited about being part of a team that truly cares about customer service. She is a great member of a great team that helps make sure we have a good time but also do our best to serve our customers. Shelby lives in Durand with her husband and son. In her spare time, she plays golf and spends time with her family. Her favorite food is everything but her first choice in a restaurant would be to go to Lucky’s Steakhouse. She loves spending time at the lake and if she could travel anywhere in the world she would like to go to Bora Bora, apparently, she likes the water!
Random Facts About Shelby:
- Favorite Movie: Gone with the Wind
- Favorite Sport/Team: MSU Football and Basketball
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Shop Keeper at Grand Oak Herb Farm
- Favorite Season: Fall.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas, she loves the lights and music.
- Biggest Phobias: Fish…yeah…
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie?: Cheesecake
Brian worked prior as a Project Manager and Estimator and is now working in Sales and Marketing with Odd Fellows with the focus on Kitchen and Bath Sales and Design. Brian has previous design experience as well working as a Job Captain for an Architectural Firm and as the Architectural Drafting Manager for a home builder. His favorite part of the job is meeting with customers and potential customers in their homes to talk through their goals and dreams as they seek to improve their home. Brian has been married for about 17 years and has (4) wonderful children that keep him busy with all of their activities. If Brian could travel anywhere, he would choose to do an architectural and food tour of Europe to see all of the different historical sites as well as eat all of the different foods in each of the countries. Brian is active in his Church as well as in a local “garage” cover band.
Random Facts About Brian:
- Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Worked at a Movie Theater doing concessions and ticket booth.
- Random Talent: Singing and can do a few impressions (ask about his Christopher Walken impression!)
- Favorite Season: Fall. He loves the cooler weather and the tradition of going to Uncle Johns Cider Mill and knowing that the holiday season is just about to start.
- Favorite Sport and Team: Baseball but doesn’t really follow any particular team.
- Phobia: Tight spaces and snakes.
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Cookies
Dave is the Project Coordinator and currently lives in Potterville. Dave loves making a customer happy and enjoys seeing a finished job that makes the customer smile. Dave brings a strong work ethic coupled with a good amount of experience in the industry. Dave is a father of two and loves the summer time where he can enjoy his favorite past-times of golfing and fishing. Despite enjoying golfing he claims that he is not a good golfer…but as they say, even a bad day at the golf course is still a good day! Dave loves pizza and his favorite restaurant to frequent is any location that can serve up a good slice (or two!).
Random Facts About Dave:
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Construction
- Dream Vacation: Traveling to Thailand.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas time with family.
- Favorite Sport and Team: Golf or Football (Oakland Raiders).
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie? Cheesecake
- Biggest Phobia: Tammy (wow Tammy…that is the 2nd person that says they are scared of you!)
- Favorite Movie: Kelly’s Heroes (1970 military comedy with Clint Eastwood, Don Rickles, and Donald Sutherland)