Daniel goes by the nickname of Bronx. Bronx’s favorite part of his job is the pride that comes from quality craftsmanship. Being skilled at many trades allows him to ensure that the finished product is up to the Odd Fellows standards. As a father of four children, his time with family is a very important part of his life. He loves Smokey Bones and ribs (…mmm….barbeque…) and lives a little up north in Corunna. With many years of experience managing residential remodel projects and a strong work ethic, Bronx is a great asset in the Odd Fellows toolbelt to make our customers remodeling visions become a reality.
Random Facts About Daniel Bronkema “Bronx”
- Favorite Movie: Toss up between Red River (1948 John Wayne film) and Dumb and Dumber.
- Favorite Sport/Team: Doesn’t follow sports. Instead he spends his time hunting, fishing, and camping.
- Favorite Color: Blue
- First Job: Auto mechanic.
- Favorite Season: Fall because of the hunting season.
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving. Loves the great food and being around family.
- Biggest Phobias: Snakes and big spiders.
- Cookies, Cake, or Pie?: Peach and Blueberry Pie