Carla is a great asset to the team by helping to keep our books and accounting together while simultaneously being the welcoming voice on the phone when you call us. She loves learning new things and enjoys spending time with her family. She loves watching her two girls play sports being a proud mom. In her free time she likes to attend church, read, and hang out with her friends. If she could go anywhere, it would be on a trip to Italy to get some of her favorite food and see the sights.
Random Facts About Carla Leen
- Favorite Movie: I Can Only Imagine
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Italian Food
- Favorite Restaurant: Tomato Brothers and Lucky’s
- First Job: Babysitting
- Favorite Season: Spring because of the new life and Fall because of the colors.
- Biggest Phobias: Spiders and Snakes
- Cookies, Cake or Pie? Carrot Cake
- Favorite Place to Go in Michigan: The Upper Peninsula because it is so beautiful and peaceful. She also has family in the U.P..
- Something Interesting About Carla: She makes blankets. Also, she has worked as a Flight Attendant and lived in Florida when she was in her early twenties.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas because it is the birth of Christ.